Statutory Audit for the National Securities and Stock Market Commission
Turning to our statutory audit services, you can be sure that our Business Partners Audit Firm will meet all the requirements set by the National Securities and Stock Market Commission.
We conduct audit of professional issuers and market professionals, i.e.:
- Asset management companies;
- Joint investment institutions (JII, CIF);
- Traders in securities;
- Depositary establishments and holders;
- Issuers of securities.
According to law, or to be more precise to Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine ‘Re Audit Activities, subject to audit are certain Ukrainian enterprises in certain events. Statutory audit of business and financial activities, for instance, is aimed at
confirming the accuracy and completeness of annual/quarterly reports submitted by:
- business entities under liquidation ( where their annual turnover exceeds the minimum tax-free income by at least 250 times)
- confirming the ability to make contributions to the statutory fund.
Our team will conduct a statutory audit for a Meeting of Shareholders within the agreed time frame, guided by competence and transparency principles.