- Verification of annual financial reports by business entities (joint-stock companies, businesses, securities issuers) whose statements are officially published (except for banks) according to IFRS or Ukrainian Accounting Standards (UAS).
- Audit of financial reports prepared according to IFRS requirements;
- Confirming the financial status of the founders of companies with foreign investment, joint-stock-companies, financial companies, and other businesses;
- Audit of companies against which bankruptcy proceedings have been imitated or which has gone insolvent;
- Confirming liquidation/demerger balance sheet of a company under liquidation/reorganisation.
An official Auditor’s Report is issued following a statutory audit, as required by the regulatory authorities.
- Verifying reliability of financial statements and information provided to owners (including Management Reports);
- Verifying the correct amount of taxes payable and discharge of taxes, together with maintenance of tax records;
- Book-keeping status;
- Particular business operations, accounts or statement items (e.g. cash-flow discipline or accounts receivable).
Following an audit, the customer receives an Auditor’s Report and a confidential report detailing all audited issues together with recommendations for correcting mistakes and remedying inadequacies.
Performing the Agreed Procedures
I. Preparing financial information:
- Transforming financial reports drafted to meet the national accounting standards into financial reports complying with IFRS standards;
- Consolidating financial reports by corporations and other company groups/pools in line with the National/International financial report standards (IAS/IFRS);
- Verifying financing costs;
- Verifying grant-related costs;
- Inquires to confirm settlements with counterparties (accounts payable and accounts receivable);
- Analysing the financial status;
- Assessing the compliance of management accounting;
- Adjusting, comparing or otherwise verifying records for correctness, including those related to assets inventory;
- Assessing the book-keeping and tax accounting practices prior to a tax inspection.
Upon the performance of procedures/tasks agreed, the Customer receives an Auditor’s Report with a detailed description of all matters that were the subject of the Contract.
II. Consultancy on Taxation Issues including:
- Consultancy on comprehensive tax planning and tax risk optimization;
- Consultancy on using tax legislation, together with the organisation of tax accounting and preparation of tax returns.
Call to our office to receive a detailed consultation on any matters related to audit.